On May 7, 2016,
the Tourist-Investment Center was opened in Ivano-Frankivsk, aiming at providing visitors with tourist information and investment information. The services of the Center can be divided into three zones. In the information and advertising area, information services are provided to the visitors of the Center:
- a database of providers of tourist services (guides, guides, translators, placement facilities, etc.), information stands, brochures, publications about the city with tourist information, maps;
- information and advisory assistance of the center employees;
- tourist services, hotel reservation in the city;
- promotion of places of recreation, tourist routes, etc.;
- rent of devices for self-guided city tours;
- advertising of local tourist services and products.
In the trade zone, the products of local craftsmen and tourist products (photo albums, local lore literature, video products, etc.) are presented.
The exhibition-interpreting unit includes an exhibition area focused around local specifics, which uses modern audio-visual presentation technologies and interactive objects for visitors who promote the city, its inhabitants, traditional crafts, history and local culture.
Address of the Center:
4A, Halytska Street